Monday, July 2, 2018

An Update, and Some News

It's been over six months since my last post here, and I wanted to update any regular readers (hi Mom!) on the status of the blog and my writing. This past year our family has grown and my school obligations have increased, and I just haven't had the time to spend on the blog. And perhaps that's not a bad thing: these kinds of undertakings naturally ebb and flow, and I'm amazed to see that it's been 3 1/2 years, and 72 posts, since my first one on Walker Percy. It certainly hasn't felt that long.

The time I have had to write I've dedicated to publishing, and in the near future I'll have three reviews running in various publications, both print and online. They are: Tara Westover's Educated, Alan Jacobs' How to Think, and Susan Wise Bauer's Rethinking School. I'll post all links here when they run.

New blog posts are on hold for now and for the forseeable future, but I will continue to use this site as a hub of sorts for my writing. I'll use it to update readers when my writing is published, and I may also post "further thoughts" on articles and reviews I've written. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment